Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Handmade Shimmery Ice Doll Dress

Hello again crafters!

So this weekend, I had actually made more than one craft for the Snow Day Crafts challenge on the app, Crafty Amino! A snowy & icy day first made me think of a beautiful ice inspired dress, so that's what I had decided to make, A beautiful fashion doll-sized shimmery dress!

I actually finished making this dress on Saturday, but wasn't too happy with it. That's when I decided to make the icy snow cake (shown in my last post). Even though I still like my ice cake a bit better, I figured that the dress was still worth posting. I used some beautiful shimmery fabric to create a pretty & long, Barbie doll-sized dress! It took a few hours to sew (by hand of course!), but it actually turned out pretty well.

 I hope you like it




No comments:

Post a Comment