Tuesday, February 6, 2018

MIniature Light Red Velvet Chocolate Frosting Bundt Cake

Hello crafters!

Luckily I've had a bit of extra time to post some much-needed-to-be-posted posts today since crafting so much yesterday left me some time to take a small, much needed, break! It seems more & more impossible to catch up on posts from making so many crafts, tutorials, and templates, but don't worry! I'll always be trying to post as many crafts as possible!

With us today is a beautiful miniature light red velvet chocolate frosting bundt cake! I actually made it back during December 2017, even though I never got the time to post it!

I had used white air-dry clay to make this beautiful cake! Took awhile to get the bundt cake shape perfect, but after awhile of shaping the cake, it turned out perfect. Then, I cut out a cake slice & flaked the inside of the cake & the cake slice. Could do much better on the flaking now, not exactly a fan of flaking though. After that, I mixed tons of Puffy Paint colors to make a maroon/brown chocolate-looking color. Finally, I used a toothpick to add the chocolate-looking Puffy Paint frosting onto the cake and the cake slice.

I hope you like it!






No comments:

Post a Comment