Saturday, January 13, 2018

Throwback Crafts - First Blueberry Cake

Hello crafters!

It is so amazing to see how much improvement you can make within just a few months!  While hoping to make even more improvement with my crafts & tutorials this year, for the next few days I will be posting some of my older throwback crafts that I ended up never posting.

In this post, we have a delicious miniature blueberry cake!

To make it, I used some blue air-dry clay.  If I remember correctly, I got some light blue clay with some pieces of dark blue clay & flattened it out.  Next, I covered the cake with the clay to make it look like blueberry frosting.  I had also tried adding some blueberry decorations on top.

Think I could do much better on the decorations and the flaking now.  It seems pretty well for one of my first clay cakes though!

I hope you liked it!


No comments:

Post a Comment