Thursday, January 11, 2018

MIni Easter Scene

Hello crafters!

Throwback time!  Been meaning to post this adorable little craft for so long, but never have.

If I remember correctly, I was originally planning to make a mini ducky or bunny.  I couldn't decide which one, so I made both!

To make this scene, I just flattened out a long piece of green clay and textured it with sandpaper to look like grass.  Next, I made the ducky.  It was pretty easy, just used one yellow ball, 5 pieces of orange clay, & 2 black dots for the eyes.  To make the bunny, I just used light brown, light pink, and orange clay for the carrot.  I used a black marker to draw the adorable bunny face.  After that, I created a little basket filled with blueberries, lemons, and a strawberry laying next to it.  Finally, I just rolled random clay colors into mini Easter eggs & placed them on the little scene.

Actually had made it last year for Easter. I hope you like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment