Sunday, January 14, 2018

Aladdin Inspired MIniature Cake

Hello crafters!

This weekend there was an Arabian Nights-themed craft challenge on the app, Crafty Amino, so I just had to participate! The first idea that came to my mind was the Disney movie Aladdin. I really wanted to challenge myself for this challenge so I decided to make an Aladdin inspired miniature cake!

I made a 2 layer light blue frosting cake with some golden chocolate frosting on parts of the blue frosting. I also added Princess Jasmine on a magic carpet & a genie lamp in front. Finally, I added some gold and silver diamond, and silver star decorations to represent the night.

 Started working on it during Friday afternoon and just finished it a few minutes ago. The cake is about 3 centimeters tall (a little taller than an inch), which made it much harder to add so much detail for something so small.

 I hope you like it!




No comments:

Post a Comment