Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Pink Icing Square Star Cake

Hello crafters!

A few weeks ago I started working on a new delicious yummy strawberry pink icing heart cake.  Took a little while to make the cake, but it ended up turning out adorable!

To make it, I started off by using a square piece of foam for the base.  First, I frosted it with some delicious looking pink frosting.  I had used a mixture of Caulk and pink Puffy Paint to make the frosting.  Next, I slightly used a toothpick to make it look a bit whipped & textured.  Finally, I had decided to try adding a few toppings on the top of the cake.  I used some pretty star decorations, which are actually supposed to be used for nail art, to decorate the top.  I added the silver & purple stars by using a toothpick to pick them up and place them in the perfect places.

Was so fun to create!  I hope you like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment