Monday, January 8, 2018

Golden Clay Cross Necklace

Good morning crafters!!!  Been a few days since my last post, so many craft ideas, yet so little time to do them!

Today I'm super excited to show this beautiful golden cross necklace I made a few weeks ago!

I had actually just finished it late on Christmas Eve since I had made it as a Christmas gift for someone.  Took a few hours to make.  The hardest part of it that I would say was attaching it to the necklace chain.

I actually made the cross using white clay.  To attach the chain to the cross, I just tried to wrap the top of the cross around it before the clay was dried.  Once it had dried, I used a bit of gold acrylic paint & gold Puffy Paint to paint the cross.  I coated it about 5 times with the gold paints to make sure none of the white clay would be visible.

After drying for a few hours, it turned out pretty good.  I hope you like it!







No comments:

Post a Comment