Monday, January 8, 2018

Relaxing Tiger Sketch

Hello crafters & artists!

Been sketching a bit more lately during the time when I'm not making new crafts.  Was working on a new sketch yesterday centered around the majestic & beautiful tiger!  I think it turned out pretty good.

Took a few hours to sketch.  Was basically just studying a photo of a tiger while sketching it to help make it look a bit more realistic.   After drawing the tiger, I started drawing the sofa swing, balcony, food & water bowls, and a little bird soaring in the beautiful sky.  I also tried slightly brushing over various parts with my pencil for shadows.

A bit challenging to draw the tiger at first.  Was pretty easy after I had an idea of what I was planning to draw though.

I hope you like it!







No comments:

Post a Comment