Tuesday, January 2, 2018

DIY How To Make Miniature Donuts Using Beads

Hello crafters!

Over the last few months I have been working on a tutorial which I`m so excited to finally reveal!  It was originally planned to be a video but turns out the video has been glitching so a picture tutorial just seems much better, easier & faster to post!

Lately, I have been working on making even more miniature donuts and decided to try & see if it was possible to make dollhouse miniature donuts by using only beads & Puffy Paint.  I wasn't sure if it would actually work, but luckily it did!  They took a little while but didn't turn out too bad, so I decided to give a quick picture tutorial tutorial!

Here it is!










Not the best mini donuts.  I honestly would prefer my clay donuts, but if you just want the illusion, then I'd say it works pretty well!  I hope you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment