Wednesday, January 31, 2018

WIP Dollhouse Miniature Food Box Template

Hello crafters!

It's Wednesday which makes it a perfect time for a WIP (work in progress) update on one of my crafts that I've been working on for awhile now & can't wait to show you all!

At the moment, whenever I'm not crafting, I have been working on some miniature box templates.  In the picture below, you can see some boxes that I'm working on for mac & cheeses, raisins, Kittios, and penne noodle. 

I'm still working on these templates & many more templates at the moment.  Unfortunately, I somehow got the measurements wrong so I'm still adjusting them.

For my first try at making these templates, I think they turned out pretty well!  Make sure to check back!  Whenever I finish making them, I will be posting the templates for them so you can make them yourself!

I hope you like them so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment