Friday, December 22, 2017

How To Organize Tangled Ribbons

Hello crafters!

For me, the holiday season is one of the busiest crafting times of the year, and also  one of the messiest times.  Which means the more I craft, the more organizing ideas I have to come up with.  So I figured, why not share ideas I come up with to help any other crafters with the same problem? 

After getting some new ribbons awhile ago, I have been trying to come up with an idea of how to neatly store them without getting tangled.  I finally figured out the perfect idea!

To store them without getting bent or tangled, I just used a small popsicle stick and taped one end of a ribbon to the popsicle stick.  Then, I just wrapped the ribbon around it, and kept wrapping until the whole ribbon was wrapped around the stick.  Finally, I taped the other end of the ribbon!









I hope you liked this idea!  Wishing you all a happy holiday & Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment