Thursday, December 21, 2017

Christmas Castle Countdown - Day 1

Hello crafters!

I'm super excited to announce a brand new Christmas craft countdown that I will be doing leading up until Christmas!

And If you remember my Christmas art countdown I was daily posting, don't worry! I have not forgot about it! Have been using the extra time to draw much better art, and the posts will start back again tomorrow until Christmas!

But for now, every day until Christmas, we will be posting a mini gingerbread castle! What is a gingerbread castle? Well, it is a castle that little gingerbread people live in! Let's start off with today's castle!

I had actually made this one a few years ago inspired by vanilla & chocolate ice cream! The castle was actually some type of purple colored piece to a game. I added some strawberry icing on the stairs and a chocolate candy walkway. Finally, i just added light strawberry whipped cream onto the ground!

I hope you like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment