Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Raspberry White Icing Cake

Hello crafters!

A few days ago, around the time I was making my Christmas Pudding Cake & Caramel & Chocolate drizzle cake, I also created a raspberry cake with delicious white icing!

Honestly, when making this cake, it really was just that I had extra paint leftover and had one more cake left to frost & paint.  This super small cake just turned out to be the lucky cake!

Like all of my other cakes lately, it started off as a normal white cake.  I then just covered the cake using a white caulk-like substance.  I used maroon Puffy Paint to slightly paint icing inside of the cake.  Finally, I mixed the rest of the maroon Puffy Paint & caulk-like substance and added a dot of the mixture to the top of the cake!

I hope you like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment