Thursday, November 30, 2017

Holiday Peppermint Stick Marshmallows

Hello crafters!

Today I have a new mini to show you all! Mini peppermint sticks in marshmallows!

These were actually super fun to make & easy. I just mixed red & white clay to make peppermint sticks. Next, I rolled white clay and tried to shape it into a marshmallow looking shape. I stuck the peppermint stick into the white clay mini marshmallow. After the clay had dried a bit, I held onto the peppermint stick and used a toothpick to spread glue all over the bottom and lower parts of the sides of the mini marshmallow. I then dipped it into a cup of shredded red & white clay or fake peppermint clay.

Were pretty quick & fun to make! I hope you like them!

My mini clay peppermint stick marshmallows.

Real picture I found online of peppermint stick marshmallows 


No comments:

Post a Comment