Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Costume Countdown Day 3 Part 2 - Descendants 2 Uma Hat

Hello again crafters!

I actually was planning to have posted this craft earlier around the same time as I posted the cat bell costume piece since this is my last post of my Costume Countdown but didn`t have enough time.

Anyways, onto the costume! I was trying to create a hat inspired by Disney Descendants 2 character Uma`s pirate hat.

So for this craft I used a basic black cowboy hat, exactly like the hat shown in the picture below just instead it was black.

I basically just used the black hat, cut it out in the perfect shape & sewed parts of it together. I also sewed and glued some beads & sequins onto the hat to make it look more realistic and closer to Uma`s real hat in Descendants 2. I think it ended up turning out pretty good. What do you think about it?





I hope you like it & hope you all had a nice Halloween night!

No comments:

Post a Comment