Sunday, October 22, 2017

The Freaky Finger

Hello crafters!

 Once upon a time, a cat created a finger out of clay, colored it, painted the fingernail, and made it look as realistic as possible. When she finished making it, she went to bed. That night was the very same night a giant thunderstorm came. A flash of lightning struck and brought the finger to life! It had adorable kawaii eyes, a cute cat mouth & paws! As cute as the finger was, it was not just any alive & cute finger. It was a super power evil finger! Before the cat who created the finger woke up, the finger flew away! No one has seen any sight of the finger since then, and right at this moment it could be plotting to take over the world. We might never know where it is or what the finger is planning, but luckily we got a few pictures of the finger before it came to life . . .

 Well I hope the story was entertaining! Now it`s time for the actual craft!

 So yesterday I was working on creating a finger about the size of my finger. I figured it would be a good finger to use in pictures with other minis. Then when I was almost finished it started to look like a spooky Halloween inspired finger. Wasn`t going for Halloween finger, but it kinda has started to make me think "what if it comes to life?", so luckily it`s a good time of year for evil fingers. 😁

I pretty much just used chalk and toothpicks to make the colors and textures and finger print. I ended up using red and gold metallic Puffy Paint to paint the finger nail. Anyways I hope you like it & happy Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment