Thursday, October 12, 2017

Hot-dogs In A Bun!

Good morning again crafters!

Now since it has been a few hours since my last post, I have another new mini to show, or more like new minis to show!

A few days ago I created some new & adorable hot-dogs in a bun! First, I flattened out some beige clay and shaped it a litte. Next, I rolled out a small hot-dog using dark red clay, put the mini hot-dog in the middle of the beige clay, and folded the beige clay over. Finally I used some red & yellow Puffy Paint on the hot-dogs as ketchup & mustard.

These are actually just 2 out of 5 of the first hot-dogs in a bun I made. I can`t wait to show you the others and some super new hot-dogs in a bun, burgers, french fries and nuggets I made earlier today, I should be posting them soon!

Anyways, I hope you like these hot-dogs in a bun!😀❤



No comments:

Post a Comment