Thursday, August 31, 2017

Delicious Burger & Onion Ring

This burger is actually on of my crafts that I have been planning to post for awhile. Actually had made it a few months ago back when I made some other burgers.

Anyways, here it is! First I colored the bun using chalk to give it more of a realistic look. To make the cheese I made a flat piece of clay then cut out a square shape with scissors. Next, I made the lettuce by using a tooth-pick to give it the lines and look of a real piece of lettuce. Then, I made the meat by using my fingers and a paintbrush with hardened dried paint on the brush. Instead of throwing out a paintbrush after use, I let the paint harden on the brush, then it became a great texture tool.

I made the plate out of clay by using a bottle top to shape it. The onion rings were made by getting a straight piece of clay, and making them into circles. I also used chalk and orange sand to give the onion rings a fried & breaded look. I mixed red and yellow puffy paint to make it look like ketchup and mustard.

Hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment