Monday, August 14, 2017

Clay Books!

This seems just like the perfect craft to post with school starting again for everyone!

I actually created the books a few days before I created the Descendants inspired books, although they are similar, they`re a bit different!

How I made them:
 First, all I had to do was get an almost flat rectangle piece, put a thicker piece of white on top, then folded some and kept others open. Next, once 2 books looked like a closed book I used a needle tool to give the white part of the closed book a paper look. Then I used a toothpick to make it look like writing inside the open books. I decorated the inside of one book with small pieces of clay. After that, I made a little table for the books by making one small rectangle of brown clay, and two smaller rectangles about the length of length of the bigger rectangle from end A to end B, the height depends on how high you want the table to be. And finally, I then attached one smaller rectangle to end A to B of the table and the other smaller rectangle to end C to D.

Perfect books for any 1:12 scale doll! I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment