Sunday, August 20, 2017

Candy Crush Soda Bubblegum Troll Inspired Figure

I`m super excited to show this fun craft I made awhile ago specially for a friend who also enjoys Candy Crush! The figure is inspired by the Bubblegum Troll that has been seen on Candy Crush Saga, and mostly Candy Crush Soda. It took awhile to create, but was tons of fun!

What I used:
- Pink Pipe cleaners
- Pink Puffy Paint
- White Puffy Paint
- Black Puffy Paint
- A top to a detergent container
- Duck Tape

How i created it:
it was pretty easy actually. I started off making the Bubblegum Troll by using pink pipe cleaners to make a cone like shape. Make sure the pipe cleaners are close enough together, if not then you`ll have to coat it with Puffy Paint many more times and will need a LOT more paint! Next, I added the arms using more pink pipe cleaners to make the shape of his arms. Then, I sprinkled a bunch of pink Puffy Paint on the arms and body. I used a paintbrush to spread the paint and used about 3 thick coats of Puffy Paint on it. After that, I had to of course give the evil little piece of bubblegum some eyes! I used white and black Puffy Paint for the eyes. I made two round ovals of white with Puffy Paint, then created two smaller black ovals. And finally, I got a top from a detergent container and used purple Duck tape to cover it. It is now a perfect stand for my bubblegum troll!

I think it turned out pretty good! Here are some pictures!


I hope you like it! Check back soon, I will be posting more Candy Crush inspired crafts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment