Tuesday, July 4, 2017

4th Of July Cat & Mouse

Happy Independence Day to all fellow crafters!

I was planning to make a red, white, and blue Independence Day cake but decided to make something I didn't even expect!

So today I made a red, white and blue cat! Her body, face and 2 of her legs are red and white mixed, and her ears are red with white inside. The whiskers are blue and her other two legs are blue and white! Her tail is mixed with all three, red, white and blue!
I also made a mouse with a blue and white ear and tail, and a red and white ear. I added a red, white and blue rainbow in the back!

I'm very curious to know if this kitty's meows turn into fireworks when she talks. Anyways, I think it is safe to say that this red, white and blue cat is very proud to be an American kitty, especially since dyed her fur these colors!

Happy 4th of July!




No comments:

Post a Comment