Sunday, January 21, 2018

Unicorn Ears & Horn - Finding The Perfect Brush

Hello crafters!

Super sorry for not posting most of the weekend!  I was planning to be posting several updates of the unicorn ears & horn that I'm working on, but had fallen asleep early Friday night & turned out to be a bit sick on Saturday!  Actually was trying to make these ears specifically for a challenge on Crafty Amino, but luckily I have until Monday night, and still might have enough time to finish them!

But no worries!  While I'm  trying to finish these ears tonight, I will still be posting updates on the progress of them during my breaks! So before I get started on them & messy, here's the progress so far!

Well, a few minutes after my last post a few nights ago, I started working on finding the perfect brush.  Wondering why I'm looking for a brush?  Well, recently I learned an easy way to make faux fur is to brush out the yarn.  After brushing for a while, the fuzzy yarn will start looking like a fluffy faux fur.

Anyways, after a long hunt (for about an hour) through tons of my doll brushes, I finally found the perfect one!  Or more like the few perfect brushes, since I actually found 3.   Just planning to see which one works best!

Will be posting another update in a little while!  Make sure to check back soon!

All of the brushes I found & gathered
                                     

The perfect brushes I found.

No comments:

Post a Comment