Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Strawberry Confetti Cake

Good morning crafters!

The glitter unicorn has come to visit & has brought her brand new strawberry glitter confetti cake with tons of toppings!  I now wondering what a glitter unicorn would look like.  Maybe a glitter unicorn will have to be my next project!

But for now, I just finished this brand new strawberry glitter confetti cake a few days ago!  It took a few hours, but the sparkly glitter is so pretty!

I just used a heart foam piece for the base.  Next, I mixed pink, white and confetti glitter Puffy Paint for the icing.  I used a toothpick to spread on the icing.  After that, I added a few quick cake toppings on top, including strawberries, grapes, raspberries, and a few other toppings that I'm not exactly sure of what they technically are.  But, lets assume they are just decorations made out of doll cake fondant.

It was a pretty simple cake to make.  This was actually one of the first crafts that I used my new confetti glitter Puffy Paint on.  So excited to see what other crafts this beautiful confetti glitter might work with!

I hope you like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment