Wednesday, February 14, 2018

WIP Teddy Bear

Happy Valentine's Day crafters!

I'm super excited to finally post another craft that I'm working on! This craft is a cute little teddy bear!

Been working on it during my extra time the last few days & it looks pretty good so far. Normally, whenever I'm trying to cut out a specific shape in the felt, I draw a template, cut it out, put it on top of the felt, and cut around it. Well, the last few days I haven't been able to draw a perfect teddy bear shape. Instead this time, I searched for photos of teddy bear cookies, found the perfect one, and printed it out.

After printing out the photo of a teddy bear cookie, I cut out the photo and used it to help get the perfect teddy bear felt shape. Once I had two teddy bear shaped pieces of brown felt, I started sewing!

At the moment, I'm working on the teddy bear's face & stuffing the bear. Hoping to finish it within a few days!

I hope you like it so far!


No comments:

Post a Comment